since: February 19th, 2005
email for availability before sending any funds.
* All prices include shipping in the continental USA! (unless noted below)
* Sorry but all overseas orders will have additional shipping added.
The Greg Logue - "New V2 Torso" Radar Section
"Version 2 Radar Section runs will be run once or twice a year"
Price: To be announced at the time of each run
* The V2 version has a CNC top cantered ring instead of the molded version.
* This Radar Section fits the New V2 Torso. Sorry but this kit does NOT fit the Tim K Torso
to Steve B. for the photo! More
info and photos on Steve B.'s scrapbook page.
Radar Animation Kit
you need to get your Radar Section moving!!"
* This Radar Animation Kit will fit both the Tim K Torso Radar Section and my New V2 Torso Radar Section. My version 2 Radar Section is now ready and the 1st run is expected in April, 2016.
* Complete kit
includes Gear Set with two small gears, Bearing Plate, Mounting Hardware, and Complete
Photo of Gears
Email for availability
or if you have a question:firstname.lastname@example.org
Radar Motor Info
the motor that you will need for my Radar Animation kit. As that this motor has to come from
Japan directly - this is done in a group buy format. Sometimes I will have an extra motor
so if you need one - just ask and if not in stock - you will be added to the list for the next bulk order.
the hardware for mounting and the instructions for mounting are
included in the Radar Animation Kit.
Price is $60.00
plus shipping if ordered by itself - if included with
Radar Section or Radar Animation kit - no additional shipping is required.
Rubber Arm & Neck Support Rings
Price for a full set: $50
Support Rings only - $ 40.00
* Neck Support Rings only - $35.00
have been designed to work with Will Huff's rubber parts and are
all laser cut from .040 black styrene.
* Full set includes
9 sized rings for the ribs in the Radar Boot and 18 rings for the
Arms. The rings for the arms are designed to be placed in every
other rib and these can be used in any configuration that your robot
is in. Static Display, Motorized Arms, or Costume!