Greg Logue Collar
- All ribs hand formed (like the original) by Greg Logue
using Craig Reinbrecht's CNC aluminum jig!
- Laser cut framework for precise rib placement.
- Includes keyhole mounting system and three torso tabs.
- Pre-cut mounting hole patterns for all three lazy susan
- Laser cut flat black collar shroud to mask interior of
- Optical sensor mount (if you wish to add a position sensor).
- Motor Pad provided to aid in animation of radar section.
- Not meant for use as costume, but could be modified (use
the large lazy susan and replace the shroud with a net, etc.).
- Comes completely assembled by Greg Logue.
a shot of the laser cut components before assembly:
a shot of the components along with the three compatible lazy susans
a shot of the laser cut collar shroud:
Here's a shot
of the assembled framework and shroud:
shot of the assembled framework and shroud:
shot of the completed collar:
shot of the collar on a torso: